The top 10 reasons I will never participate in a CIDP walk for a cure
Posted on November 24, 2013
Ok, Here we go:
10. We would look like zombies
9. Participants would bail due to cold weather flare ups in the winter
8. Participants would bail due to warm weather flare ups in the summer
7. If we wore tuxedos, we would look like we were in ‘March of the Penguins’
6. Wouldn’t a couch potato for a cure be so much more reasonable?
5. We’d all be disqualified for abusing steroids
4. Donors would probably end up giving to COPD.org
3. Our drop feet would sound like Stomp!
2. We would need IVIg drips at the finish line
1. We would never finish